ADSM-L

WinNT 4.0 Scheduler Services

2015-10-04 18:03:48
Subject: WinNT 4.0 Scheduler Services
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 11/6/97 5:10PM
How did you install the Scheduler Service?

I just left the old V2 service there, took it down before the install, and
then afterwards started it back up.  The problems I have seen are all based
on the fact that it uses Quiet mode, rather than Verbose.  In the log, all I
see are failure messages and the summary.  If you don't have any locked
files, the log would be real bare - not even messages that it had backed up a
drive successfully.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    11/6/97 5:10 PM

I am having problems with the Schedular Service running with my Schedules,
however if I manually open the Scheduler with the icon the Schedule takes
off and running.  I am using the new V3r1, and am wondering if this is a
bug or if there are new procedures not mentioned in the text files
available?

Jim Dixon
State of Ohio
Network Administrator 2