ADSM-L

Re: What are your clients?

1997-11-06 08:33:24
Subject: Re: What are your clients?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 08:33:24 -0500
We are backing up about 40 servers, and about 150 desktops.
Expect the desktops to grow to 300-400 within a year.
Mostly Win95 and WinNT, with a smattering of AIX, Sun, & SGI Unix.

(And we have had no problems doing bare-metal restores of WIn95 machines
after a hard disk failure.)

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
301-953-6000 X8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert