ADSM-L

Re: APARS fixed in Version 3 clients.....

2015-10-04 18:03:48
Subject: Re: APARS fixed in Version 3 clients.....
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 11/5/97 8:45AM
It's not what bugs still exist - I meant to ask what bugs were addressed by
this release.  For example, When you click on the "expand" box in the upper
right corner, the screen actually expands to full size.  If I remember, this
was an APAR.  I know that there were open problems with the scheduler
stopping when certain key strokes were entered.  Did these get fixed?  I
don't really want to have to go back through all the problems that I've
reported and retest them.....

Jerry Lawson

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    11/5/97 8:45 AM

Jerry,
What problem are you speaking of that still exists?
Bruce

jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM on 11/04/97 17:26:58