ADSM-L

Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....

1997-11-05 10:19:58
Subject: Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....
From: Dean Roy <dean AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:19:58 EST
Just to confirm I get the exact same problem - just change the from time to
something other than the default and the error messages pop up exactly as
described. I am running the V3 SA client against a V2 server if that explains
anything!

> How did you get the ANR2020E Invalid parameter message? How did you get rid of
> it? Or if you still see it, how might I recreate this?
>
> I tried to recreate your VIEW/Include activity log problem, but could not. Are
> you saying that you changed the "to" time to 10 after midnight, but left the
> "from" time as one hour before the current time? If so, did you change the
> "to"
> date as well?
>
> Andy Raibeck
> ADSM Level 2 Support
>
>         ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>         11/04/97 06:31 PM
> Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet
>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet
> cc:
> Subject: Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....
>
> All right, I'll wade in:
>
> First error message in the SACLIENT:
>
> ANS8500I User action cannot be completed due to the following error:
>
> ANR2020E Invalid parameter - ORIGINATOR.
>
> I tried to change the time range in VIEW Include in the Activity Log.  I
> set the time to 10 after midnight to current time and this is the error.
>  Then I selected the default, one hour before current time and get:
>
> ANS8563E You have entered an invalid Date and Time range.  Enter an end
> Date and Time which are equal to or later than the start Date and Time.
>
> Other than that, and I've not tested everything yet, I'm sort of
> underwhelmed!  The new picture are nice...
>
> Kelly

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-3000 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083