ADSM-L

Re: Archive Questions

1997-10-30 14:31:20
Subject: Re: Archive Questions
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:31:20 -0600
I restored Netware 4.1 servers from ADSM a while back.  I can't find my
notes on it right now, but I did find it beneficial to keep the same
Netware Network Number as originally in the autoexec.ncf.  This
apparently identified the server to the NDS.  I don't recall any other
gotcha's, however, these servers were very vanilla.

Ron Clendenny
Callaway Nuclear Plant
Fulton, Missouri
<rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>