ADSM-L

SV: HELP on defining ADSM to CONTROL-T

1997-10-28 08:29:50
Subject: SV: HELP on defining ADSM to CONTROL-T
From: Pål Jenker <pal.jenker AT STOREBRAND DOT NO>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 14:29:50 +0100
Hi,
The exit you are looking for I believe is arctvext.It should be in your
adsm server option file and look like this.
*  Deletion notification exit.
  DELETIONEXIT   ARCTVEXT
*
This exit is also used by DFHSM

When ADSM deletes a file from its pool you will get a message
CTTHSM06: N18494 SCRATCH OK. ATL EXPIRE FAILED

We use a STK silo and the exit between C-T and STK does'nt work properly so
we have to run a complete scratch update every day after C-T retention
management.

This is solved in Control-T v.5
> Fra: Grupo PISSA <pissats AT ACNET DOT NET>
> Fra: Grupo PISSA <pissats AT ACNET DOT NET>
> Til: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Emne: HELP on defining ADSM to CONTROL-T
> Dato: 24. oktober 1997 17:25
>
> Hello to everyone:
>         I need a LOT of help (all I can get would be apreciated), because
I'm