ADSM-L

Re: HELP!! Rapidly filling logs

2015-10-04 18:04:42
Subject: Re: HELP!! Rapidly filling logs
From: David Ong [SMTP:david AT BABYONG.NSC DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
My personal experience with similar situations is to halt the server,
(kill if you have to) and restart and the problem goes away.

At 04:55 PM 10/24/97 +0100, you wrote:

<excerpt><bigger>    The  database logs on a server are currently filling
at the rate of 1% every 5  minuites.</bigger>   <bigger>Logmode is
normal.</bigger>    <bigger>We havent a clue whats  causing it. Another
server of same config that is busier is fine!, logs stay at  around 0.1%
<bigger>AIX4.1.4, 3494 library, 3590  drives.</bigger>

</excerpt>

Have a nice day or whatever's left of it.

David Ong

National Semiconductor Corp.