ADSM-L

Including a different Management Class in a Client opt file

1997-10-23 16:37:46
Subject: Including a different Management Class in a Client opt file
From: "Robert A. Burdick" <rburdick AT METLIFE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:37:46 -0400
From: Robert A. Burdick@METLIFE on 10/23/97 04:37 PM

Thanks for the great info folks. OK, it looks like I needed 2 additional
management classes which I now have (they're both default management
classes too). I have an include statement in a clients' dsm.opt file which
reads as follows:
include c:\* ccr (ccr is the name of one of the mgmt classes I set up)
Problem is, when I start either the GUI or the command line to test it,
it's still pointing to the standard management class..
What's up with that, am I doing something wrong??  Please gimme a clue here

Regards,
Robert