ADSM-L

Nt and Logical Drives

1997-10-22 15:46:55
Subject: Nt and Logical Drives
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Betsy.Moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:46:55 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  betsy.moir AT abbott DOT com

Hi again!  I'm the ADSMer with the now very frustrated would-be client who's
NT service isn't recognizing logical drives as valid drives.

I've been sending her all the advice being sent over this listserv and she
keeps coming back with the same question:

WHICH ACCOUNT/USERID IS RUNNING ADSM WHEN THERE IS NO USER LOGGED ON?

She's sending me this question in brilliant red via Lotus Notes every time
I send her some advice from here.  I don't know for sure, but that sure feels
like some form of cyber-screaming to me *:0)I'd really appreciate any
clarifying comments.

Betsy