ADSM-L

Re[2]: WIN95

1997-10-16 10:36:37
Subject: Re[2]: WIN95
From: "Morris.Marshael" <morris.marshael AT MAIL.MCCG DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 09:36:37 EST
Dan,
        Sorry for the ambiguity of my question but my question is -
        I have multiple servers that I which to administrate from my PC.  How
        can I have WIN95 go to the different servers without changing the file
        dsm.opt every time?
Marshael

Morris,

  I'm afraid that your question is a little ambiguous.  If you can state a
more specific question, I think you will get more responses.

Dan T.