ADSM-L

Re: reconcile problems

1997-10-15 17:44:37
Subject: Re: reconcile problems
From: Matt Anglin <anglin AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 17:44:37 -0400
APAR IC16584 addresses the problem that you're discussing.  Please don't delete
the premigration data base.  It isn't corrupt.  The problem occurs because we
try to delete an entry that's already been deleted.  This is not an error
condition necessarily.  There are times that these entries will be deleted by
other commands while dsmreconcile is running.  IC16584 (due in V2 PTF 8, no
date yet) will fix this by logging this error and continuing on with the
dsmreconcile.

Matt Anglin
ADSM Development

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 10-15-97 01:25:33 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet