ADSM-L

Re[2]: ADSM Version 3 announce for AIX, NT, and MVS

1997-10-09 18:49:57
Subject: Re[2]: ADSM Version 3 announce for AIX, NT, and MVS
From: Bob Mccole <Bob_McCole AT MAIL.AMSINC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:49:57 EST
  We are brand new to ADSM and have it running on our VM system. Our
initial testing was great and the enhancements forthcoming in V3 had us
pretty excited. But then I find out that there is no V3 for VM. I just
assumed (yes I know what happens when....) that V3 would include VM. After
all ADSM got its start on VM, right? Our MVS system was never considered for
the ADSM server and it never will be for numerous reasons. Resources being at
the top of the list. I need the V3 enhancements on VM and I need for IBM to
continue to develop ADSM/VM if it is to survive here.

Bob McCole
American Management Systems, Inc.