ADSM-L

Re: ADSM DRM

1997-10-09 07:41:13
Subject: Re: ADSM DRM
From: Ray Pratts <pratts AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 06:41:13 -0500
Faye,

I am about to implement DRM.  I get the feeling that it is not a widely
used feature.  One of the reasons we chose it was because we believe it
will give us a quick recovery.  It will be some time before we can run a
recovery test to be sure.  I'll let you know what my experiences are.

Regards,

Ray Pratts

Pinnacle Computer Solutions
Houston, Tx