ADSM-L

Re: bare metal restore with adsm

1997-10-06 16:06:13
Subject: Re: bare metal restore with adsm
From: Roger Nadler <Roger_Nadler AT SONYMUSIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 16:06:13 -0400
We keep our ghost software as well as a vanilla image of the workstation on
the network. We boot the workstation from a floppy diskette to do the
network attachments. All of our apps are then automatically downloaded
using Seagates WinInstall depending on the users profile.The clients keep
there data in a c:\work directory which is the only thing we backup.
Restores take approx one hour.

Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM on 10/06/97 03:15:50 PM