ADSM-L

Re: AIX ADSM server for MVS datasets; and 3590 autoloaders

1997-10-03 12:32:49
Subject: Re: AIX ADSM server for MVS datasets; and 3590 autoloaders
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:32:49 -0400
You can access the ADSM-L archives by pointing your Web browser to:

http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvlists

Also, if you know how to do a LISTSERV search, you can search by keyword
using mail instead of a web browser.
If you would like a sample job to do that, write me back and I will send
one to you.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
301-953-6000 X8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert