ADSM-L

hp-ux client backup problems

1997-10-01 04:44:51
Subject: hp-ux client backup problems
From: Jonathan Morton <jonathan AT MAIL.LEOBURNETT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 08:44:51 +0000
We have been getting the following errors during a daily incrmental
backup of a HP-UX 10.20 client backing up to AIX server.  We have
played with the window size and some other options, but to no avail.
Any suggestions out there?  Thanks.

Jonathan Morton
jonathan AT mail.leoburnett DOT com

TcpFlush: Error 32 sending data on Tcp/Ip socket 5.
sessSendVerb: Error sending Verb, rc: -50
TcpFlush: Error 32 sending data on Tcp/Ip socket 5.
TcpFlush: Error 9 sending data on Tcp/Ip socket 4294967295.
sessSendVerb: Error sending Verb, rc: -50
ANS4017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure