ADSM-L

Re: query archive

1997-09-30 15:17:41
Subject: Re: query archive
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT EXCH1.INDY.TCE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 14:17:41 -0500
That should list all files archived from THAT directory.  To list files
in subdirectories, add -subdir=y.  Unfortunately, that parameter will
only search subdirectories in that file system.  You can get a list of
all files systems involved in archives from the server admin client.
That command is Q OCC * * TYPE=A.  This will give you all file systems
archived by anyone, though. You could then use that information to do
the Q ARCH command.

Tina Hilton
Thomson Consumer Electronics