ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Administration

1997-09-30 06:31:41
Subject: Re: ADSM Administration
From: Michael Strandberg <I6309 AT CSC-CM DOT DK>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:31:41 +0100
Michael Strandberg
30-09-97 11.31

Bill King wrote :

>I have adstar v1.2.  I'm running on os/2 warp v3.  I'm using the novell
os/2 requesters v2.12.

>I recently upgraded my adstar server and replaced the network card.  I
also upgraded my novell os/2 client to v2.12.  I'm no longer able to >login
to the adsm adminisrator (gui) interface locally.  I can login to the adsm
server from my client (remotely) running the admin client.

>The error that I get is ANS4401E: Session rejected ipx/spx connection
failure.  Processing cannot continue the GUI user interface will shut
>donw.

Try upgrading the OS/2 Req 2.12 with Novell's patch "OS2PT1"; It includes a
new "IPX.SYS", The base level "IPX.SYS",
caused me som related problems with IPX/SPX comm's.

Regards,

Michael Strandberg