ADSM-L

rebinging files

1997-09-30 05:06:09
Subject: rebinging files
From: Wayne Gorton <wayneg AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 05:06:09 -0400
Howdy,
I have come up against a problem. I have recently change the management class
in an include exclude file. I stop/started the client & ran a backup. The odd
thing is that backup did heaps of rebinds, but not every file inspected was
rebound. My current theory is that the files that have been deleted  aren't
rebound. Question is how can I get them rebound? I want to drop the retension
of the old copy group & I don't want to blow away any files that shouldn't be.

Any clues?

Role:                               Unix System Administrator
Style:                              The Thinking Man's Clown
Name:                               wayneg AT au1.ibm DOT com
Life:       "Imagination is more important than knowledge"   Albert Einstein