ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-09-24 15:36:36
From: Rob Frankel <rfrankel AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 14:36:36 CDT
ADSM User Group In Pittsburgh Next Week

     Next Wednesday we will be kicking off the Pittsburgh ADSM Group
     Enterprises (PAGE) user group beginning with coffee and rolls at
     8:30 a.m., and going until 12:30 p.m. We'll be discussing Version
     3, the Network Storage Manager, and user experiences with ADSM. We
     hope you'll enroll and join us there!

TO ENROLL:
   Call 800-289-0579 and specify confirmation code 362713.  They'll send
   you a flyer and map with the specific information.  (Note: There is
   NO CHARGE for these meetings.)

OTHER INFO:
   For the latest info on how to join existing user groups, please check
   the ADSM web page at http://www.ibm.storage.com/adsm and look under
   'Events and Education'.