ADSM-L

Re: admin id for ADSM

1997-09-17 15:53:16
Subject: Re: admin id for ADSM
From: Bryan Baars <bbaars AT CASECORP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 14:53:16 -0500
Sharon,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm am getting kicked out at the point where all
I've entered was the id.  I am never asked for a password.  We've
experienced this same problem before when the ADSM install does not
create the database or log volumes for us and we end up creating them
manually.  Our workaround was to increase the filesystems that hold
these volumes and reinstall ADSM.  In this case, however, I want to
avoid reinstalling the software since we have some configurations that
could take some time to recreate.
--
Bryan C. Baars                          CASE Corporation
Bryan C. Baars                          CASE Corporation