ADSM-L

adsm with SQLBactrack ?

1997-09-17 05:29:32
Subject: adsm with SQLBactrack ?
From: "IECISA: Ingenieria de Sistemas" <mir24201.ieci AT ELCORTEINGLES DOT ES>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:29:32 +0200
Hi all.
Does anyone have ADSM + SQLBacktrack with Oracle?
we would like to know performance data over this environment on AIX.
Can anyone answer the following question?
   How long does it take to restore an Oracle BD with 200 GB (elapsed
time)?
  Of course with only one ADSM server (if it is possible with IBM 3590
tapes)

  We want to know the same questions about ADSM + ADSMConnect Agent with
EBU

   Any other answer over  Oracle restore times (other sizes of BD) will
be well received
Thank you in advanced.