ADSM-L

Re: Problem with NT SP3 and ADSM

1997-09-16 17:02:22
Subject: Re: Problem with NT SP3 and ADSM
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:02:22 -0400
A divide-by-zero error usually occurs when the client has an audio
CD-ROM loaded in the CD-ROM drive.
It has also been reported to occur with some unusual types of disk
arrays attached to servers.
The problem apparently occurs when ADSM is trying to figure out what
type of drives are attached to the NT box and how much disk space is
involved.
This is a known problem that IBM has not fixed.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
301-953-6000 X8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert