ADSM-L

Re: ADSM NT client scheduler service

1997-09-15 11:32:27
Subject: Re: ADSM NT client scheduler service
From: Daniel Thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 10:32:27 -0500
Joern,

  I have not attempted to run more than one service with different options
files before.
One idea is to write a batch file something like the following and run it
at startup to get the services started correctly. Obviously, the services
would have to be set up for manual startup instead of automatic startup.

REM example bat file.
REM This file sets the environment variably for the adsm options files
REM and then starts the adsm services.  It does this twice since there
REM are 2 services w/different options files.

Set dsm_config=c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\daily.opt
net start DailyADSM
Set dsm_config=c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\monthly.opt
Net Start MonthlyADSM

Good luck,
  Dan T.