ADSM-L

Re: POST command failing

2015-10-04 18:05:24
Subject: Re: POST command failing
From: Daniel Thompson[SMTP:thompsod AT USAA DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
JP,

 To track down this problem, you might consider piping the output from
the
command to a file and seeing if any information is saved there.
 Another
forum member states that a rc=2 is a file not found message.  Perhaps
you
should wrap the actual commands up in a couple of bat files with the
entire
path included?  Note than in the example below the 2 different
redirection
symbols are necessary to get both the stdout and stderr information.
 If
the progam does not work the output will probably be in the post.err
files.
 For example:

POST Command =
JP_POST.BAT > D:\ADSM\LOGS\POST.LOG 2>D:\ADSM\LOGS\POST.ERR

JP_POST.BAT =

REM ADSM Post processing Batch File
@echo Starting post processing Command
C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\NET STOP "LOTUS NOTES SERVER"
@echo End of post processing batch file

Good luck,
  Dan T.

----------
> From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
> From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Subject: POST command failing
> Date: Thursday, September 11, 1997 4:17 PM
>
> Hi all,  I've been having a problem since May that I haven't been
able
> to pin down.  I've been working with IBM, but they've recently sent
me
> to Lotus Notes support who passed me to Microsoft for NT support
who
> passed me back to Lotus Notes.  Basically, no one knows...  We are
> running this PRE command: NET STOP "LOTUS NOTES SERVER" and this
 POST