ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:05:24
Hello:

        We have a client that he is considerating to on-line backup theirs
Oracle 7 databases
 with ADSM for AIX.

        We have heard  about two utilities for it:  SQL-BACKTRACK and
ADSMConnect Agent, and
we wish know if some comparative exists between this products during backup and
restore.
He has a database with 200 GB. Have you worked with databases of this size
with any of this products?.

        How long ADSMConnect Agent instalation takes ?.

        Is necessary install EBU before you install ADSMConnect, really ?.
 In such case, what happen with the backups that you did with EBU if you
install ADSMConnect
 and reinstall EBU ?. Is there a by-pass ?.

Regards...

Ramsn Moreno

--------------5332F38102631EBA86C8DA14--