ADSM-L

Re: A strange weekend.....

2015-10-04 18:05:24
Subject: Re: A strange weekend.....
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 9/11/97 11:29AM
Thanks for posting this ZAP.  I had been having a separate discussion with
another list member on this subject, and this APAR came up.  I checked the
APAR, but didn't find the ZAP on IBMLink.

Does this prereq Level 12, or Level 13?

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

PS - Dan - we do run MVS

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    9/11/97 11:29 AM

Jerry,
Take a look at PQ02977 there is a zap that is supposed to fix the problem.
The following is cut from a PMR I have open on the same problem.

PQ02977 Admin scheduled commands not running
++USERMOD(PQ02977) /* THIS APAR WILL PROBABLY BE FIXED IN LEVEL 15 */.
++VER(Z038) FMID(JDS2210) PRE(UQ05838).
++ZAP(ANRSERV) DISTLIB(AANRLOAD).
  NAME ANRSERV CSMGR$
  VER 000D2C 47803CE2