ADSM-L

adsmpipe error msg

1997-09-10 17:30:09
Subject: adsmpipe error msg
From: Kai Hintze <Hintze.K AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:30:09 -0700
we are trying to bring up adsmpipe on a Solaris 2.5.1 box.
It compiled ok, and we figured out where to put the lib
file, but now we are getting this run-time message:

SITE2@siteprod: /app5/adsm/solaris/adsmpipe> tar -cvf -
/app5/adsm | adsmpipe  -c -f "app5.tar" -l 8M
a /app5/adsm/ 0K
a /app5/adsm/adsmpipe.tar 3320K
Error opening English version of the message repository
Ending program.
error in dsmInit. rcMsg=ANS4507E (RC294)  Trusted
Communication Agent has terminated unexpectedly.

I thought that it would be talking about dscameng.txt, but
we can't figure out where to put it. Where does it need to
go, or do I need to look for a different file?

Thanks,
Kai.