ADSM-L

Fw: Charging for ADSM Backup Services

1997-09-10 13:41:58
Subject: Fw: Charging for ADSM Backup Services
From: Daniel Thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 12:41:58 -0500
Shelby,

  There was a discussion thread on the topic of ADSM chargeback in late
July.  I kept a couple and forward them to the forum now.  If you wish to
get the entire thread back there are listserve tools to do this that were
outlined in the first note you received upon joining this forum.

Good luck,
  Dan T.