ADSM-L

Re: Charging for ADSM Service

1997-09-10 13:19:15
Subject: Re: Charging for ADSM Service
From: Paul D Brown <pdbrown AT ASHLAND DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 13:19:15 -0400
Shelby,   We at Ashland are also looking at billing for ADSM services and
also use the MVS ADSM server.
My research tells me that the going rate is 22 cents per megabyte
transferred for backups.
I would be interested as well in any other possible billing solutions.
Thanks,
Paul

Paul Brown
Ashland Inc.