ADSM-L

Re: WebShell Client

1997-09-09 16:20:32
Subject: Re: WebShell Client
From: "Yong,Changren" <CYONG AT CERNER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 15:20:32 -0500
I am assuming you downloading the ADSM 2.1.06 for AIX 4.2.1.  There is a
separated file set for the WebShell client called "adsm.web.client".  I
believe the setup info. is in the same file.

If you have any problem setting up Webshell, just email me.  I got it
working just last week.

Changren Yong
AIX System Analyst
Cerner Corporation