ADSM-L

Re: mail issues

1997-09-05 10:33:09
Subject: Re: mail issues
From: "Morris.Marshael" <morris.marshael AT MAIL.MCCG DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:33:09 EST
Could someone please remove my old address from the listserv it is
robl AT tao.sficorp DOT com.
I am currently getting two copies of each message and there are no commands I
can issue to the listserv to detete my old address.

Thanks,
Rob Lefebvre

Try:

        > telnet hcl.com 25
        220 hcl.com SMTP ready
        HELO your.domain
        250 (your.domain) pleased to meet you.
        MAIL FROM: <youroldaddress AT your DOT old.domain>
        250 <youroldaddress AT your DOT old.domain>... Sender Ok RCPT TO:
        <exceedusers-request AT hcl DOT com>
        250 <exceedusers-request AT hcl DOT com> OK DATA
        354 Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself unsubscribe