ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:05:23
We are running server 2.7 under MVS 5 using CA1 tape management system.
Our tape librarian just called to tell me that she has a number of tapes
still shown used by adsm.  A "q volhist" shows these tapes with a vol
type of STGDELETE and a q vol on any one of these tapes shows "no match"
How can I get these returned to scratch.

This occured right after deleting a node from our instalation.

                    Senior Microcomputer analyst
                    Ball State University
                     phone 317-285-1310