ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-09-04 22:21:18
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:21:18 PDT
>Wayne Gorton <wayneg AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
>SAP, DB2 API passing parameters & versioning

Wayne, in the new version of db2, Universal DataBase (UDB) this is one of
the enhancements...to be able to specify the mgmt class as part of the
db2 options.....I'll have to double-check on this though.

We do recommend that you use a different adsm client nodename for your
api applications...versus the backup/archiive client nodename.  If you
use a different client nodename for your db2 backups, then you can put
this client nodename in a different domain with different policies.  This
would be easier than playing around with include statements in the options
file.
Cyndie Behrens (IBM San Jose)