ADSM-L

Re: Eight More Oracle Backup/Recovery Seminars!

1997-09-04 20:55:45
Subject: Re: Eight More Oracle Backup/Recovery Seminars!
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 17:55:45 PDT
To:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

>Hi ADSMers and Cindy
>.
>I' ve seen in your mail that there are some seminars around , but to my
>surprise there is nothing near my city which is Johannesburg, South
>Africa.
>Is it possible if such seminars can also be arranged for South Africa
>and other countries.
>This is going to be highly appreciated..
>
>Thanks
>
>Brenda Mekgwe
>Datavia - Transnet
>South Africa

Gosh Brenda....I'd love to come to south africa.  Actually I did vacation
there about 3 years ago...it was a wonderful trip.  Unfortunately, it is
unlikely that we'll bring this seminar there in the near future.  What I
do have however, are audiotapes and handouts from the oracle seminars
I did in March.  We can send those to folks if you'd like.  Anyone who
wants one (I hope I don't live to regret this!) can email me directly
at cbehrens AT us.ibm DOT com.
thanks,
Cyndie Behrens (IBM San Jose)