ADSM-L

Tape library support?

1997-09-04 14:18:31
Subject: Tape library support?
From: Tomas Hallin <tomash AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:18:31 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out what HW to put together for our NT ADSM-server
to be.  At the moment I'm considering the tape system, and I'm looking
at the HP 4mm alternatives.  In "ADSM for Windows NT Supported Devices"
list I see the HP SureStore 12000e, but looking around the HP website
it would seem that this product has been superseded by the HP SureStore
Tape DAT24x6e, which is not in the supported devices list.  Does anyone
know if this unit will work with ADSM for NT?

Cheers,
/Tomas

Tomas Hallin
Affinity Technology Group