ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-09-02 12:52:58
From: Gregory Tevis <gjtevis AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:52:58 -0400
MailSaveOptions: 1
Logo: StdNotesLtr2
Sign: 0
Encrypt: 0
DefaultMailSaveOptions: 1
FormName:
SwipeFrom: Gregory Tevis/Tucson/IBM @ IBMUS
Classification:
SenderTag:
ExpandPersonalGroups: 0
ValidationTesting: 0oldfrom: Gregory Tevis/Tucson/IBM
tmpAction:
$UpdatedBy: CN=Gregory Tevis/OU=Tucson/O=IBM

    CN=D03NM019/OU=03/OU=M/O=IBM

    CN=D03AU036/OU=03/OU=G/O=IBM

Rafael and Marius....
our plans are to release ADSM V3 on the next AS/400 stack tape...which I
believe is AS/400 V4R3...I don't know if there is an announced date for
that but I believe the tentative date is around 3Q1998...this is NOT an
official date....you would have to get that from the AS/400 group.

I also wanted to mention that the adsm/400 server is very popular!
There are many, many adsm/400 server installations...but the customer
audience is very different than the AIX/SUN/HP/MVS/VM (or even NT or OS/2)
customer audience...I imagine a relatively few (compared to
the other platforms) adsm/400 customers participate on this list....
perhaps we can pass the word....thanks...greg tevis