ADSM-L

Re: Re(2): AT&T client scheduler sto

1997-08-29 17:54:57
Subject: Re: Re(2): AT&T client scheduler sto
From: ALLEN BARTH <abarth AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 16:54:57 -0500
     What is passwordaccess set to on the client?  If it is generate, did
     you seed it via dsmc set password?  I don't see where you are
     supplying a password otherwise.

Subject: Re(2): AT&T client scheduler sto
Author:  Kai Hintze <Hintze.K AT AMSTR DOT COM> at ~Internet
Date:    8/29/97 2:06 PM

> Try running just dsmc sched.  This may show you what it
> wants.  My guess is the password.
I get:
<root-dssdev>:/#dsmc sched
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
Command Line Backup Client Interface - Version 2, Release
1, Level 0.6
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1996, All Rights
Reserved.

Session established with server ADSM: AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 2, Release 1, Level 5.12
  Server date/time: 08/29/1997 12:00:23   Last access:
08/28/1997 14:54:37

Querying server for next scheduled event.
Next operation scheduled:
Schedule Name:         DSSDEV_DLY_BKUP
Schedule Name:         DSSDEV_DLY_BKUP
Action:                Incremental
Objects:
Server Window Start:   13:00:00  on 08/29/1997
Waiting to be contacted by the server.
Waiting to be contacted by the server.

========== end of screen dump ===============

same as the log file.

I don't see anything there that looks like it is waiting
for keyboard input.

Any other suggestions?

Still hoping -- Kai.