ADSM-L

Re: AIX client error message

1997-08-28 10:49:42
Subject: Re: AIX client error message
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 10:49:42 -0400
This may not be your problem, but
I have seen that sort of symptom when the log pruning fails.
The log pruning occurs by copying the tail of the file to a new file,
then deleting the old one.
So if there is not enough space in the file system, you can get a
failure.

Ask level 2 if there is a trace you can run.  That is how we figured out
the problem on a Windows client.