ADSM-L

AIX client error message

1997-08-27 15:15:56
Subject: AIX client error message
From: Sharon Stidd <sstidd AT CLOVER DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 15:15:56 -0400
Hello out there,
        Has anyone run into a problem where an AIX 3.2.5 client runs a
scheduled backup to an AIX 3.2.5 server, seems to finish normally, then reports
an error: "ANS4847E Scheduled event failed. Return code = 4", and reports a
status of "failed" back to the server?  I am running 2.1.0.5 of client and
2.1.0.13 server code.....I have had an item open w/ADSM level 2 for over a week
now & they cannot tell me what the problem is.  Oh, by the way, the client is
on the same local machine as the server (it is backing up itself).

Thanks,
Sharon Stidd