ADSM-L

FW: ADSM NT Webshell Client

1997-08-21 12:21:12
Subject: FW: ADSM NT Webshell Client
From: "Barton, Pina" <pbarton AT KMART DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:21:12 -0400
Thanks Brian and Dan -

I wondered if it would be possible to restore inactive versions since
an IBM redbook made it look like only active versions could be
restored.

A few more followup questions:

1.      Dan - you mention the ADSM list server has discussion threads for
search functions.  Do you mean ways to get
       inactive versions restored through the Webshell?
2.      If we choose to not use the Webshell client, does this mean that
the Help Desk would HAVE to do the restore
      from the NT server console?  Can't they be logged onto the
backup/archive client from their remote workstation?

Many thanks....