ADSM-L

APAR IX67738

1997-08-20 17:25:50
Subject: APAR IX67738
From: David Ong <david AT BABYONG.NSC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:25:50 -0700
Hi,
Does anybody know if the fix for APAR IX67738 was incorporated in ptf13 of
the ADSM V2 server? When I looked up that item on IBMLINK, the info said it
has been fixed and will be included in a later ptf level with no specific
ptf number. I can not find any mention of it in the README file for ptf13.
APAR IX67738 was opened due to a performance problem when restoring
directly from a copy storage pool volume which in my case was a 3590 tape.

Have a nice day or whatever's left of it.

David Ong
National Semiconductor Corp.