ADSM-L

Re: Backup MS SQL-Server

1997-08-19 08:56:17
Subject: Re: Backup MS SQL-Server
From: Mark Mooney <Mark.Mooney AT SEAGATESOFTWARE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:56:17 -0400
Hensel,

Hello, I would like to intorduce myself, My name is Mark Mooney with
Seagate Software Technical Support.  Seagate Software's product, Backup
Exec for Windows NT provices an attractive interface to the ADSM Backup
server.  You can perform LIVE SQL Server backups to your ADSM server
without shutting down your SQL Services!  This means that you can keep
your production databases up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!  For more
information please feel free to visit our web site at
http://www.seagatesoftware.com or give me a call at 407-531-7576  I
would be glad to assist you in any technical support issues that you may
have.

Sincerely,
Mark Mooney
Seagate Software Tech Support

Did you know you can get tech support from the WEB?!
http://tech.seagatesoftware.com
ftp://ftp.tech.seagatesoftware.com

Mark Mooney
Seagate Software Technical Support