ADSM-L

Re: AIX LVs > 2GB

1997-08-15 19:36:34
Subject: Re: AIX LVs > 2GB
From: "Herzfeld, Mark" <Mark.Herzfeld AT JCI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 18:36:34 -0500
A LV can be greater than 2gb in size (I have some that are over 35GB).  It
is true that a disk Storage Volume can be only 2gb in size, but you can
have multiple 2gb storage volumes in the same storage pool in the same LV
(you don't have to define separate LV for each 2gb storage volume file -
they can all go in the same LV).

Hope this helps.

mjc AT WAYLOO.TCS.TULANE DOT EDU on 08/15/97 04:31:47 PM