ADSM-L

Re: question about postschedulec

1997-08-15 15:26:50
Subject: Re: question about postschedulec
From: Kelly Root <kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 14:26:50 -0500
The problem I'm having is that when I run an incremental backup of one of
the smaller databases this  changes all the 'other' files,dbases,etc to
Inactive status. Then when I run a backup of the next small database it
will back up files even if they weren't changed because the previous backup
changed the file.

The databases are located:
e:\essbase\app\fossil
                                \transmn
                                \tumco

f:\essbase\app\fossil
                              \transmn
                              \tumco

h:\essbase\app\tumco

With tumco dbase only on h: I can change DOMAIN statement when I backup
fossil & transmn. But I can't figure out a way to get a true incremental of
all three dbases, backing up at different times.

Thanks,
Kelly Root