ADSM-L

Away for awhile

1997-08-15 08:28:12
Subject: Away for awhile
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 08:28:12 EDT
Well, now that SHARE is almost over, I'm off on a much needed vacation.
This will be a beach-based, connectionless vacation, hopefully characterized
by much sleep, seafood and trashy novels.  Therefore, the ADSM-L list will
be on its own until I return on 8/26.  Please be polite and professional
with each other (almost always the norm on this list....%-)).  If you need
assistance with a problem, such as getting off the list, please send
a note to POSTMAST AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU.  They will be able to help you in my
absence.

See ya all "virtually", in a couple weeks,
Martha (list owner if you don't know)