ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and ThinkPads....

1997-08-14 18:51:44
Subject: Re: ADSM and ThinkPads....
From: Harald Milz <hm AT IBM DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 00:51:44 +0200
On Thu, Aug 14, 1997 at 12:05:22AM -0400, Paul Zarnowski wrote:
> Jerry;  We have noticed this behaviour as well.  As more of our users get
> laptops
> we hear more complaints about it.  I believe this problem happens on any
> laptop
> with a removable Floppy drive.  It happens on our Microns as well as IBM
> Thinkpads.

This is really an operating system issue. I have a TP760EL here running
Linux, and the floppy is hardly ever installed. Never seen this behaviour.
I'm running the SCO client, though.

--
Harald Milz   RS/6000 Sales Technical Support - HACMP Product Support Group
Harald Milz   RS/6000 Sales Technical Support - HACMP Product Support Group