ADSM-L

Re: GUI Central Schedule-Backup/Archive Schedule

1997-08-14 10:09:06
Subject: Re: GUI Central Schedule-Backup/Archive Schedule
From: "Boles, Angel V." <bolesav AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:09:06 -0400
John,

Yes you do.  The objects contains the files you want to archive, the
overriding client options is where you would specify things like
-su=yes  etc....
We also use the Central Schedule Backup/archive to schedule restores for
We also use the Central Schedule Backup/archive to schedule restores for
clients from a centralized location if we can't have direct access to
the clients.

Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric
(412) 642-5944