ADSM-L

<NULL>

1997-08-13 10:19:00
Subject: <NULL>
From: Cyndi Flis </G=Cynthia/S=Flis AT TRAVELERS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:19:00 -0400
I am not aware of the "fromowner" option.  Is it documented somewhere?

FYI:
In trying the GUI I was able to restore the file after:
 "Utilities"
"Display drives for node"
Click on restore drive
"Restore by file specification"
Well....is this a feature...or a bug in the command line? I thought the GUI was

actually driven by the command line and therefore never assumed the GUI  would
work and not the command line.

I'll be calling IBM.....

Cyndi Flis
Travelers Property Casualty
Hartford, CT

From Dwight Cook:

 Well, a couple of things....
     1) cheat and pretend to be who you aren't...
        dsmc -serv=servofotherbox -node=nameofotherbox -pass=passofotherbox
     2) are  you using the fromowner ?

     query archive "/SomeFileSpace/*" -subdir=yes -fromnode=Client-1
     -fromowner=Oracle-1