ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:06:06
A memmber od the technical support staff (he is repairing our SP-Box)
mentioned:

Maybe you need new microcode with the new drivers.

> Hi,
>
> has anybody installed the new atldd.driver version 3.1.0.5. for the 3494
> tape-library? After upgrading to this release I couldn't use the box. Neither
> the mtlib command nor ADSM was able to work with it. Any recommendations ?
>
> --
>    ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de
>   ** **    Dresdner Bank AG             Voice: ++49 69 263 10276
>  **   **   OR IT-SY H                     FAX: ++49 69 263 5062
>   *****    Windmühlstr. 14
>            D-60301 Frankfurt am Main

--  Best regards                           Peter Sternecker
 Best regards                           Peter Sternecker

-----
| Peter Sternecker                                                       |
Peter Sternecker                                                           |
| JWG-Universitaet                      Voice: +49-69-798 28487              |
| Hochschulrechenzentrum                Fax:   +49-69-798 28313              |
| Graefstrasse 38                       EMail: pps AT rz.uni-frankfurt DOT de
    |
| 60054 Frankfurt am Main (Germany)           Sternecker AT rz.uni-frankfurt
DOT de |